+65 9001 0001 kelvin@kelvinkhoo.com

Great Eastern launches new investment product

by | Apr 3, 2008 | Products | 0 comments

Business Times – 01 Apr 2008
 

Great Eastern launches new investment product

INSURER Great Eastern (GE) has introduced a new investment product with an insurance aspect. Called the GreatLink Ideal Investor, investors can choose from 28 GreatLink funds spread across a range of asset classes, geographical regions, and sectors.

Of these, five portfolios with assets allocated for different risk profiles are also available. ‘Dynamic portfolios are for investors with higher risk appetites, featuring all equity investments, while a ‘secure’ portfolio will comprise 80 per cent of investments in bonds, and the remaining 20 per cent in equities,’ says GE.

The funds, which require an initial investment of $5,000, allow investors unlimited free switches between funds to re-balance their portfolios. Lee Swee Kiang, GE senior vice-president of marketing, noted that in the last two to three months, there have been more customers switching between funds.

The 28 funds have an insurance component where, upon accidental death of an investor, 102 per cent of the invested amount or 100 per cent of the total investment value is payable, whichever is higher. Anyone up to the age of 75 can buy using their CPF.

About Kelvin

26 years and still counting, as a Personal Wealth Manager and part of the inaugural batch of Prestige Elite Advisors from AIA Affluent & High Net Worth Division, the certifications and accreditations have equipped me with the ability to partner Law Firms, Tax, Trust and Immigration Advisory Companies to offer their services to my clients.